- Silica gel for column chromatography, High Purity
- Lot 45636A
- CAS 112926-00-8
- Formula SiO2
- Mw 60.08
- Davisil Grade 923 Average pore 50A
- Boiling point 2230°C
- Melting point >1600°C
- Particle shape irregular
- Particle size 75-150um (100-200 mesh)
- Surface area 500-600 White fine granular powder
Silica gel is one of the most widely used chromatographic adsorbents. It is available commercially in a wide range of forms.
Silica gel unsurpassed capacity for both linear and non linear isothermal separations and above all its almost complete inertness towards labile compound make it a logical first choice as a general purpose adsorbent for chromatography.
Silica F-TLC 500g
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.